Great Investment And Fishing Property In South Dakota
PRICE REDUCED! Great investment property with good potential for ROI. This active gravel pit is sitting atop an estimated 22.5 million tons of high quality rock and gravel. Currently there is a stocked 13 acre lake over 40' deep that the gravel is being dragged from on an annual basis producing and selling just over 75,000 tons. There is great potential to increase this production to elevate the ROI. A 100' truck scale is in place with great Highway access to the property providing ease in transportation. A burlington northern Railway borders the property to the northeast. Fertile farmland exists on the remaining 108 acres not currently under the active gravel operation. An irrigation well is in place however inactive as of last year. There is unlimited water in this area and a static level of 8' below the surface. Call for further details and information on the potential of this income producing property.
- Located 1 mile north of Alpena, SD; 50 miles north of Mitchell, SD; 122 miles from Sioux Falls
- 13 acre rock bottom quarry lake stocked with crappie, walleye, bluegill, bass, catfish
- Active gravel pit currently averaging 75,000 tons of gravel each year
- High grade gravel and rock
- 125 acres of gravel 90' deep that could produce an estimated 22.5 million tons
- Good highway access
- 100' truck scale
- Irrigation well in place for 108 acres of tillable in production
- 8'static water level
- Domestic well and electricity in place
21995 392nd Ave.
Alpena, South Dakota 57312